Timeless Trends does it again, bringing you the No Line Mesh corset! This corset was designed to give you curves with a sleek and sinuous fit. Perfect for stealthing under tight and form fitting outfits. Available in multiple silhouettes you can get the curves you deserve while wearing your slinkiest evening grown. This corset is not fragile! It has been tested for all day everyday wear and it does not give an inch.
Made of two layers of our specially sourced fine mesh, with a thinner more flexible boning that molds to your body for that no line look. In front we use a rigid steel boning to help hold in the stomach and we only use YKK zippers which are the best quality available.
And if you are looking for that edgy fashion statement - wear it out and see who takes notice.
About the Libra Corset:
The Libra astrology sign represents symmetry and balance. The Libra silhouette was designed by Lucy's Corsetry as the answer for bodies that have similar measurements for both rib cage and hips. It provides a middle ground for those bodies that are shorter than a standard but longer than a short. For more information about the Libra Silhouette check out our page: Libra Silhouette
The Libra corset is designed for more waist reduction than the hourglass with a comfortable gently rounded ribcage. The Libra has a 10" rib spring and a 11" high hip spring. The Libra is longer from the waist to hip than the waist to underbust and a good choice for those shorter waisted individuals
- The number of spiral steel bones vary with sizing. The size 22 has 34 spiral bones. Larger sizes will have more
- Solid steel bones on both sides of the grommets to provide support, thinner than our standard bones for more comfort
- Flexible long lasting plastic YKK zipper supported on each side with steel bones
- Matching front modesty placket under the zipper
- Waist tape for added support at the waist line
- Laced with matching single faced satin ribbons
Dimensions in inches
- Center front: 10.5" with 10" busk
- Underbust to hip: 9.5"
- Side length: 9.5"
- Center back: 12"
- Rib Spring: 10
- Hip Spring: 11
ALWAYS completely unlace your corset prior to putting it on or taking it off. You will damage the zipper if you do not completely loosen the laces in the back. For more corset care: https://timeless-trends.com/pages/corset-care