Our dyeable corset opens the door to so many different possibilities. Our busks are powder coated with plastic tips, our spiral boning is galvanized, and our grommets are plated so rust will never be an issue. Make this corset your own; now in our Libra silhouette!
For dying instructions, click here.
WARNING!!!: To prevent shrinkage please dry immediately in a well ventilated area, like a kitchen instead of a bathroom. Be sure to hang corsets with outer layer facing in and dry laces separately.
The Libra astrology sign represents symmetry and balance. This corset was designed by Lucy's Corsetry as the answer for bodies that have similar measurements for both rib cage and hips. It provides a middle ground for those bodies that are shorter than a standard but longer than a waspie. For more information about the Libra Silhouette check out our page: Libra Silhouette
- Constructed with 20 flexible spiral steel stays for added comfort and better form
- 6 spring steel stays supporting the grommets and busk
- Two part ½ inch wide flexible steel busk front closure, overall width 1 inch
- Matching front modesty placket under the busk
- 3 layers of fabric:
- 2 inner layers constructed from high quality cotton twill
- Outer layer of fabric constructed from 100% cotton
- Middle layer laminated to outer layer of fabric for added strength and a smooth finish
- Waist tape for added support at the waist line
- Center Front: 11 inches
- Princess Seam: 9.5 inches
- Side Seams: 10 inches
- Center Back: 12.5 inches
- Rib spring: 10 inches - 4.5" above the waistline
- Hip spring: 11 inches - 4" below the waistline